Fate Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fate Inc.

Productivity costs extra.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quotes of some kind of importance.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renethar
Admin

Quotes of some kind of importance. Empty
PostSubject: Quotes of some kind of importance.   Quotes of some kind of importance. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Heard it in Coach Carter, some poet or something. But it was good.
Back to top Go down
Xerres
Admin
Xerres

PostSubject: Re: Quotes of some kind of importance.   Quotes of some kind of importance. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:58 pm

"I feel like I live in a world made of... cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am."
- Superman, before putting the pain on Darkseid

Back to top Go down
https://fateinc.forumotion.com
XOgreWarHulkX
Admin
XOgreWarHulkX

PostSubject: Re: Quotes of some kind of importance.   Quotes of some kind of importance. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:09 am

" Though we find ourselves in shadows, no blackness will enter our hearts. No treachery shall touch our souls; no pride will sully our thoughts. We shall be pure amongst impurity; we shall be innocence amongst guilt; we are the Imperium's hidden saviors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes of some kind of importance.   Quotes of some kind of importance. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotes of some kind of importance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Inc. :: The Things We Do :: Archive of Older Stuff-
Jump to: